Friday, January 29, 2010

Baby it's cold outside...







Another snowy day in TN...this time it really did snow! Enough for Luke to go outside and actually have a snow ball fight with his daddy. Lillian and I went out for ...oh about three minutes..and then us girlies had to come get warmed up inside. We have about 3inches of snow and now it's sleeting....yippeee! This week was going to be a busy week and now all my plans keep getting canceled. I had two home visits today that were canceled, my mom was going to come up tonight, now she has to wait for tomorrow, and the shower I'm hosting tomorrow is in "limbo" about whether or not it's going to happen. Geez! Well I just wanted to post some pictures of our snow today :) We're suppose to get even more tomorrow...so I'm sure I'll have more pictures soon!



Stay warm!

No comments:

Post a Comment