Tuesday, February 2, 2010

what a week!





















So..we had an ice storm, well a TN ice storm so that pretty much means we didn't leave our house for the weekend. Lillian's dedication was cancelled and so was the shower I was hosting..BUT KK and PaPa still got to come see the kiddos and play in the snow! School has been out since Friday and I just found out that Luke's out again tomorrow. We're getting all kinds of "quality" time :)







It's been fun though, Luke and Dee have been little buddies this week, going out to the farm and today Luke got to go to work with Dee...I think he felt like a big boy for sure! Although tonight he told me he didn't want to go to work tomorrow, haha. He also thinks he's doesn't have to go to school anymore, guess that's what four year old thinks when they've been out of school this long :)







Lillian is growing like crazy! Today she rolled from her back to her belly...let the fun begin! She's is into everything, watching everything, laughing, trying to play with toys. I just can't believe how big she is getting.







I will keep everyone posted when her dedication is rescheduled. Last I heard it won't be until after Valentines Day (Dee's b'day) :)







2 comments:

  1. yep! we had a great 24 hours! Luke and I had great fun in the ice. Just glad that wasn't a metel pole Luke was sticking his tongue on! :)
    Can't wait to see you guys again! love and hugs and kisses...the KK

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am so happy to be able to look up and see my sweet Luke and Lillian any time of day or night! I miss you all so much. have a beautiful week:)

    ReplyDelete