Thursday, January 7, 2010

Bath Tub Fun






So...not a whole lot of snow today, not enough to make a snowman like Luke had hoped for. Unless he wanted to make a snowman about the size of a bouncy ball, haha.



So, his Daddy took him to the Jumpers House instead, which he enjoyed just as much. Now we are renting G Force (crazy Hamster movie that Luke thinks is hilarious) and cuddling up on the couch on this cold icy night. No school again tomorrow because of all the ice.






Lillian decided she loves baths today. Seeing her in the baby bath tub reminded me of Luke as a baby. He loved baths too! So I decided to see if I could find a picture of him at her age in the bath tub and compare them. Here is Lillian at 14 weeks old and Luke at 13 weeks old. I have some beautiful children and I thank God everyday for blessing me with them.






3 comments:

  1. That is so cute! They look so much alike! Lil definitely has your eyes!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lillian has red hair??? Yep just like her grandmaw KK! I could hardly tell them apart! How fun to see my babies each day! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yea for hair like Grandma KK! I think they have similar noses and cheeks! Luke says they have the same eyebrows, haha. He always notices the funniest things :)

    ReplyDelete