Thursday, January 7, 2010

Two Little Monkeys








I decided to create this blog after a lot of comments about people wanting to keep up with the kids. I thought it would be a good way for me to post stories about them and to show pictures of them growing!




Luke is awaiting the first snow of 2010 today. Schools were cancelled last night and when we woke up this morning there was nothing! Hopefully the snow is on its way so we won't have a dissapointed little four year old.




Lillian is still fast asleep (mommy's wishing she was too, but it never fails, one is always awake when the other is asleep, haha)




She is growing so fast, she is almost 16 weeks, old, I can't belive it! She had her first "belly laugh" this past weekend :) Luke loved making her laugh.




Hope you guys enjoy the blog and I will try and keep it updated often with pictures and funny stories, there's always something going on with my two little monkeys!

2 comments:

  1. I love those two monkeys and miss them!!! I'm waiting on the snow too! Wish we could play in it together. Love you guys and thanks for starting this blog!

    ReplyDelete