Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Avoiding Laundry







This is becoming a great excuse for me when I want to avoid laundry, Haha!






We had a great weekend. Dee took Luke to his first Monster Truck Jam, which Luke thought was the best thing ever. When we went to church on Sunday he said, " Are we going to ride the elevator and get popcorn? " I was thinking, "What????" but then Dee told me that's what they did when they went to the Truck show,hehe. He makes me laugh!



Saturday night my sister came and wathced the kiddos for me and Dee to have a much needed night out. We went to watch "It's compliated" which was HILARIOUS! I haven't laughed that hard at a movie in a long time. Sunday we went to Church, another great service at World Outreach. After church we went to lunch with Gabby, Harlan, and Logan. We were pretty sure we were going to get kicked out of the Garcia's (Mexcian food...yum) because of our children! I'm still trying to figure out why all the other tables had kids who sat so quietly and colored and my kid was pretty much on top of the table the whole time trying to crash this train he was playing with into Logans :) But regardless it was a lot of fun.



Monday Luke was out of School so we pretty much hung out at the house, Sawyer and Ian got to come play for a bit and he really enjoyed that.



Today I went to "Mostly Mom's" which is a mom's group that meets at our church. It was a great bible study and I enjoyed meeting some other mom's. The leader of the group I was in had has a baby that is exactly one month and one day older than Lillian, a little girl too, so it was nice to have her to chat with while I was there. We were studying Joyce Meyers, "The Confident Woman" it was awesome! So many things we talked about were exactly what I needed to hear.



Well Luke is home from school now so I'm off to see how his day was :)




OKAY, I just went to check on Luke before I posted this and he was in my glider in Lillian's room trying to attach the tubing for my breast pump to him. I said, "um...luke, what are you doing?". He said, "I'm trying to make milk for Lillian"...HAHAHAHAHA, I love my children!

2 comments:

  1. bahaha!!!! ive never met a child that wanted to be a big helper as much as Luke does. trying to produce milk to nurture his little sister, it doesnt get much more helpful then that. lol - Carol Ann

    ReplyDelete