Friday, January 22, 2010

New adventures




Lillian will be four months old on the 25th, I can't believe it! She is growing way too fast, already checking out the world. She watches everything Luke does and every once in a while will belly laugh at him, it makes my heart smile to hear her. Today was a new day full of adventures! We have moved to five oz. bottles with her and she still just didn't seem satisfied. So I decided to try spoon feeding her a tablespoon of cereal. I did not think she would like it that much and would probably thrust it out with her tongue but boy was I wrong! She ate the whole tablespoon, kicking and smiling the whole time!


Next adventure was playing in the exersaucer. This toy was Luke's and he loved it. She stayed in there a good five minutes checking things out...although I'm not sure who was more excited about this toy, Luke or Lillian.... :) Lillian probably enjoyed watching Luke play more than she enjoyed looking at the toys.
Pictured is Lillian and Luke playing with the exersaucer, the other one is Luke playing in it at 19 weeks. I thought their profiles looked similar so of course I had to post it :)


We also went shopping today for a dress for Lillian to be dedicated in next Sunday. Man, there is so much out there for girls. The boys sections just look sad after visiting the girls. When I went to Target today to pick up a few things I saw the cutest little blue shirt and black stretch pants for Lillian for next Winter on sale for 3.48 ! A whole outfit for 3.48 !!! So I was thinking I need to check out the boys clothes for Luke...and nothing...absolutely nothing...there was maybe three shirts and they weren't even his size :( So, I bought him a movie instead for five dollars, like he needs another movie, haha!


I'm excited its Friday and am looking forward to the weekend, we'll see what kind of things my little monkeys get into this weekend :)

1 comment:

  1. Wow! I had thought that picture was Lillian!! Can't believe they are both growing so fast!! Slow down little monkeys!

    ReplyDelete