Monday, January 11, 2010

Weekend Fun



Luke, Lil, and I went to visit some good friends in Franklin on Friday because we were tired of being stuck in the house for the "snow" days. We left about noon, the roads were pretty good, snow was still slightly falling. We got to Leigh and Dylans and Luke and Dylan were off to "Dylan's room" (which is really just a bonus room but Luke's thinks it's Dylan's room, haha) were they watched movies and made pbj's. Lil, me, Leigh, Ro, and Meghan (Rowan AKA: Ro is Leigh's little girl who is 6 days younger than Lillian) just hung out and talked baby and wedding talk.(Meghan is getting married October 2010..yea!) It was getting close to when it usually gets dark and I noticed the snow had picked up and was actually sticking! So I called Dee and we decided we should probably have a "slumber party "at Leigh's. It was a lot of fun. We ordered pizza from a pizza place that Meghan use to work at called Nashville Pizza company, they have the BEST PIZZA EVER! Dylan and Luke made Dylan's granmother's monkey bread recipe, which Luke thought was the coolest and is still talking about it today. We woke up Saturday morning to a light blanket of snow on the ground and with home made warm monkey bread to eat! (If we only had milk it would've been perfect...haha...just kidding) I said that for Leigh because her sweet husband was willing to drive in the snow to get Milk for breakfast!


After breakfast we drove home to get ready for Logan's big 3rd b'day at the Discovery Center. It was a cute party, Gabby did a great job with the food and Thomas the Train decorations. The kids had so much fun. Luke, my big hearted kid, cried of course about leaving...cried about a good bag... cried that he liked his friends and his friends liked him...he has such a big heart it's hard for him sometimes.


Sunday we went to church, out to lunch, and got to visit with my Dad and Christa for a little bit. It was quite an eventful weekend and lots of fun! I'm ready to get back into the swing of things with school back in this week, maybe I'll quite having all this fun and get some things done this week! Today is a new day for me (eating healthier...yeah! ) I hope I can stick to it, I'm in two weddings this year, I don't have a choice! oh...the joys of adulthood :)

1 comment:

  1. I love hearing about your weekend! Pictures always make it more fun! Thanks so much for sharing your lives with friends and family. Miss you guys! It seemed odd not seeing you this weekend. We've seen you almost every weekend since Lillian was born! :) Boohoo

    ReplyDelete