Saturday, March 20, 2010

Look at my babies!





























Just wanted to post some pictures of my babies! Look how big they are. Luke will be five in less than three months and Lillian will be six months old next weekend. I can't believe how fast they are growing. Luke is becoming my computer man, he loves to play on the computer now and he amazes me with how much he can do. His teacher was bragging on him the other day that he knows all his Upper case and lower case letters and six sight words! Lillian is trying to crawl, I pretty much say she "crawls" because when I put her down she manages to get all the way across the room (or under the coffee table) haha. She kind of "monster crawls" right now. She gets up on her hands and legs and moves that way..it's pretty cute. I am one proud mommy!

No comments:

Post a Comment